From: Jo <winfi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 28 May 2018 15:13
To: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools <tagging@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [Tagging] roundtrip

An example of a (bus) route that goes out and comes back to the same location.
It's not circle shaped at all, but that shouldn't matter for circular route.

I removed roundtrip=yes and replaced it with

circular_route=yes

closed_loop=no

If the last way wouldn't be in there, closed_loop would be yes. But the first
and the last bus stops are not exactly opposite one another.

Jo