Mateusz, I don't know if you have a garden yourself, but more than often people
have plans fot their lot, without been able to realize them :)
On the other side of the transat chair, there's also people enjoying some
wilderness in their garden.
Honestly, I won't judge the gardening talent of the owners of the lots you
depicted.
Yves

Le 28 mai 2018 17:54:30 GMT+02:00, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com>
a écrit :
>Currently garden on wiki at
>https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dgarden
><https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dgarden> is described
>as
>not just any place where plants grow but as requiring it at least
>planned.
>
>Despite that people frequently use it for areas that include nothing
>more
>than standard lawns (like at
>https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tiny_homes_-_Davey_Crescent_-_geograph.org.uk_-_755400.jpg
><https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tiny_homes_-_Davey_Crescent_-_geograph.org.uk_-_755400.jpg>
>) or areas overgrown with random plants (
>https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rusinovo_dacha_02j.JPG
><https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rusinovo_dacha_02j.JPG>
>or
>https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:J8320fvfRealdeCacarong_04.JPG
><https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:J8320fvfRealdeCacarong_04.JPG>
>) and generally places that does not indicate that there was any
>attempt
>to create "distinguishable planned space, usually outdoors, set aside
>for the display, cultivation, and enjoyment of plants and other forms
>of nature" (like
>https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tiny-house-005.JPG
><https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tiny-house-005.JPG>
>).
>
>Due to popularity of this kind of tagging I will edit
>https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dgarden
><https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dgarden>
>to mention that such areas do not qualify for leisure=garden
>(I am posting also here to make sure that my edit will be verified).

Yves