Thanks, that is nice for monuments and so on but i'm not sure that would work properly with a big castle with various buildings.

For now i will tag it this way:
tag the way properly, join with a node at the building walls and so on, tag the way with tunnel=building_passage, height=* and width=* and additional, for rendering now, work with building:part=* and min_height=* and height=* for the building parts itself. It should be easy to remove that tag later if tunnel=building_passage is supported.

I will take another look at the 3D Model Repository anyway.

Greetings

Zitat von "Janko Miheli?" <jan...@gmail.com>:

There is now a new way:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/3D_Model_Repository

I suggest using this. IMHO this is a better way to add 3d data to OSM
because you can make the model much nicer, with textures and little
details. In OSM you can add data for routing inside the building, like
doors and hallways that bring you to a wanted room.

Janko