> On Jun 23, 2018, at 10:32 PM, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> There should also be a separate page for first aid facility, if you're not
> busy :-)

I still think a staffed facility should be something under `healthcare=*` -
there is lots on that page already.

> Mentioned on the lifeguard thread the other day that the whole Emergency area
> has been getting cleaned up for the last 4 years!
> As we've seen over this last couple of weeks, it really does need it.
> How do we stir up the cleaning process - comment on the discussion page /
> start a thread here / ???

Yes!  Start a thread here on the mailing list for general discussion 👍
I’d avoid using the discussion pages - they have a very limited audience.

If it results in something that somebody can actually do, let’s track it on
this repo: https://github.com/osmlab/osm-tagging
<https://github.com/osmlab/osm-tagging>
I’m already starting to capture some issues there for pages that need cleanup.

thanks, Bryan