sent from a phone

> On 27. Jul 2018, at 17:53, marc marc <marc_marc_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> what _I_ was saying is that despite your detailed explanations,
> i still have not understood how the case you describe is different from
> access=customers. some paths in the park of a castle are limited to the
> customer of the castle, some sports facilities are limited to members
> of the sports club.

In the case of a castle which requires to pay an admission fee, I would
certainly not call the visitors “customers of the castle”.
Similarly, the members of a sports club are not “customers”. I would not add
access restrictions to the castle but add a fee tag, and for the sports club I
would use “private”.

the fact of having to pay or not, is indicated

> by the key fee=*

+1

cheers,
Martin