Sorry I'm so stupid, but what link I could +1

2018.08.07. 21:58 keltezéssel, Javier Sánchez Portero írta:
+1 for access=permit
I support it

Regards, Javier

El mar., 7 ago. 2018 20:38, Paul Allen <pla16...@gmail.com <mailto:pla16...@gmail.com>> escribió:

    On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 8:26 PM, Szem <szembiket...@gmail.com
    <mailto:szembiket...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Thanks.I have three problems: it's a huge amount of texts :(
        and I do not speak english so good :(( and I do not understand
        truly the correlation of this method and writing the wiki :(((
        So what's the next?

    Feed the text through google translate.  Because it's what you
    were asking for.  He used
    "permit" rather than "licence" or "authorization" but he explains
    why.  That page is what you wanted to
    write.  Everything has already been done.  Two years ago.  And
    gone nowhere.

    There is no point you writing a proposal because that proposal
    already exists.  So try to drum up support for
    that existing proposal or forget about the whole idea.

-- Paul