There has never been agreement here on 'dangerous' areas. Even after people have lost there lives using GPS to go in to 'dangerous areas'. Some 'dangerous areas' require theĀ  police to go heavily armed and in large numbers to ensure their own survival.

Even the mapping of areas of land mines has been left to third parties.