In the USA there are shops that sell custom fresh pizzas, but they are
uncooked. You take the prepared pizza home and cook it yourself. In the
western USA, the chain is named “Papa Murphy’s Take And Bake Pizza”

These have generally been tagged as restaurants or fastfood. In this case
takeaway=only would be a great tag.

I think it's reasonable to consider these in the category of "places that
sell prepared food" eg restaurant/fast_food, because you often need to
reheat take-away items.
I would not think of these places as equivalent to a grocery or greengrocer.