Hi all,

I have another scenario of "combined" waste baskets.

How should I tag the ref of a waste_basket integrated into the information
pillar of a public_transport=platform?

For separate waste baskets, I'm following the scheme of

amenity=waste_basket
waste=trash
ref=B101

Where the "B101" is printed on the waste basket in huge letters.

Similar, there are waste baskets integrated into the pillar of a bus stop's
platform also having a "B42" well recognizable.

Up to now, I've created separate nodes very close to the platform node for the
waste_basket.
After re-reading the wiki on public_transport=platform and re-opening the
dialog of JOSM's preset, I realized that I should tag it with the platform via

waste_basket=yes

I want to correct my previous error regarding the separate nodes. But how can
I also tag the waste_basket's ref. Should I do

waste_basket:ref=B42

or

ref:waste_basket=B42

I hope, I haven't kidnapped this thread.

Kind regards
torbjoernk