sent from a phone

> On 7. Nov 2018, at 20:52, marc marc <marc_marc_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> building value is what the building look like.
> what a government building look like ? no idea...

it depends on the country, its political culture and history, the age and scope
of the building, but government buildings will often be recognizable,
particular buildings, there are different levels functionally and also
according to the admin level, representative buildings like ministries and
other headquarters, townhalls, but also more basic office buildings, etc.

I’m not saying you can recognize every government building from the outside,
but this doesn’t imply the whole category wouldn’t make sense.

Cheers, Martin