Kind folks,

Comments on the proposal tapered off after Eugene's November 4 post, so
I plowed through the comments and have rewritten and moved the
amenity=consulate proposal to office=diplomatic.  You may find the
rewritten proposal here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/office%3Ddiplomatic

Now, unless there is consensus that we need another two weeks of
comment, I intend within the next two days to submit this proposal for a
vote.  If you object to this and believe we need another two weeks of
comments since amenity=consulate was moved to office=diplomatic, please
say so!  I'm happy either way, and thank you all for your interest,
ideas, and comments.

Very best regards to all,
apm-wa