On Saturday 17 November 2018, Daniel Koc4� wrote:

> The problem is that I have asked you how to draw verifiable node,
> [...]

No, you have not, you have asked:

> It would be much more useful if you tell now how to verify position
> of this node?

And i told you exactly that.

We all know you think bays and straits should best be mapped with
polygons and that it is a positive thing to steer mappers to doing that
(which by the way is against the goals of OSM-Carto even if your
opinion on this has merit).  You can try to justify that all you want -
this does not change anything about the argument i gave against it -
that the polygon drawing almost never adds any verifiable information
on the geographic reality compared to a node or a linear way
representation.

I know i will not change your opinion on this - countless non-successful
discussions with you on much clearer and simpler matters have shown me
that.  I can just hope most mappers will emancipate themselves from
this and not invest their time and energy in mapping and maintining
polygon mazes over coastal waters.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/