I'm not sure how to proceed now. Should I create a proposal for this?
    Am Samstag, 1. Dezember 2018, 12:16:42 MEZ hat bkil <bkil.hu...@gmail.com>
Folgendes geschrieben:

 You have the choice to disagree with micromapping and ignore it. Many such
decisions are made on a local level, for example when executing mapping parties.
We help define such keys in a consistent manner so *others* may map such micro
features. We are not encouraging others to do micromapping either, but if they
do, they will at least not sprinkle the database with random, inconsistent
keys. Though certain imports provide such information as well, making mapping
effort a non-issue.
Based on such precisely defined keys, you have all means to filter the database
when you load them onto your devices or your services, so it should not cause
harm to data consumers either.
Also note that one's trash is another's treasure. While neither you nor I would
map railroad ties, some would consider localizing balise useful, and with a
proper reader (or an import) it is just a matter of going along the track (or
even riding the train).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balise
If you are orienteering or simply lost, reference numbers on balise, power
poles or other man made objects could come in handy for those without
electronics and having only a printed OpenStreetMap.
A more realistic example is that to you, wifi or power supplies may not be
important, but if one doesn't have mobile Internet subscription and a large
powerback or if the given provider in the given village has appalling coverage,
it can come useful to know which pub to favor when on a long trip (or during a
mapping party). Same goes for marking pub sports - you may not be playing
these, but not everyone attends pubs for the sole purpose of getting wasted.
I don't like to judge the needs of others, as I may not know all local
circumstances, and anyway - who am I to judge? If something can in general be
considered important for a large class of people, I usually map it regardless
whether I need it or whether I endorse the practice.
Going back to the question of parking, it has occurred to me a lot that drivers
asked where they can found the nearest meter. In many cases, they could have
purchased their tickets via SMS, but they didn't know the code and couldn't
find the meter to find such tiny piece of information. If even a single minute
is wasted per driver for finding a meter and walking up to it just for reading
the code, we're wasting a large amount of GDP for something where we could
offer a better solution with ease. Again, this doesn't bother me much as I'm
usually parking for free, but I map such things for solidarity.

Take care and be nice to others,k