On 2018-12-20 12:11, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> [...]
> it really doesn't matter, unless we would actually need those namespaces
> (i.e. they would collide by using the exact same string on the left side, to
> express something different), ...

Your "/unless/" part is what really concerns me.

> [...]
>  it would not be a problem if some mappers tag voltage:secondary and others
> secondary:voltage.

Really? Can we /wikifi /this? Has this already been voted?

BTW, for me it would be "power:transformer:secondary:voltage=*", although I
have some doubts about the concept of "secondary" too: that's good for a
general conceptualization of how a transformer works, but in real life
sometimes the "primary" and "secondary" windings exchange their roles at
different times. I *never *heard of a transformer's /tertiary/, thus: try
asking an electrical engineer...

If someone find bothersome to type long namespaced keywords we (/all
together.../) *could* agree on some kind of shorthand. As an example we could
use a starting column to indicate inheritance from the main object's namespace
like, e.g., ":secondary:voltage=*" (/just an idea.../)

Sergio