I don't use these systems but would agree with Paul on this, there will be
hundreds of things that can be paid at these terminals.

Beyond what has so far been mentioned you can pay road tolls or buy tickets for
my local bus and probably many other local bus companies. Although I can
imagine some confusion if I was in London asking for a bus ticket between Wem
and Shrewsbury even though the machine will be exactly the same as the one in
my local shop.

Phil (trigpoint)