sent from a phone

> On 7. Jan 2019, at 19:08, Volker Schmidt <vosc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are these "access" tags, in the sense that (in the example) the kindergarten
> only accepts Roman Catholic children, or is it only indicating the religious
> background of the institution, but they accept children with other religious
> backgrounds as well.

these are not access tags, they convey a connection of a feature to a specific
religion, similar as a place of worship. I would expect them to accept other
children as well, but often the parents would not want to send their offspring
to a place with a strong influence of a foreign religion. There are also edge
cases, e.g. a kindergarten operated by scientology in Germany: scientology is
not a charity in Germany and I am not sure whether they are recognized as a
religion, but I think they are not, while in other countries they might be

Cheers, Martin