HI all

The power and pipeline substations functions proposal is under RFC since
early January.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Substation_functions

Received comments on Talk page allow a few important improvements, here you
go for a concrete benefits summary
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Substation_functions#Concrete_benefits

The vote will begin shortly if no further discussion starts over

All the best

François