On 11/02/19 23:46, Ulrich Lamm wrote:
Am 08.02.2019 um 20:37 schrieb Ulrich Lamm:

OSM is already used like a quallity product.
We have to provide that quality, now, or we have to warn people that they should not use OSM until ten years later.

If / As official databases provide their contents under Creative Commons licenses to enable free use for everybody,
it is a lie to say, OSM cannot use them.

I have tried to show the way to prevent OSM from isolation by its own fault: We have to distinguish between those contents (geometries), on which we cannot meet Creative Commons conditions, and those contents (definitions, names, results of scientific investigations) on which we can meet Creative Commons conditions, easliy.

Let us face the background interests.

The problem of using official reference informations  that are available for free use is not a problem between official databases and the community of volunteer mappers, working for free on a collection of geographic informations that can be used for free.

It is a problem between the free community with its free product
and some people who exploit this free collection (and the unpaid work of thousands of volunteers) for commercial use. Some people that hold powerful positions in the community live from selling applications of our volunteer work. Certainly, some of these commercial applications are a surplus value in relation to the free applications. But that is not our problem. Our intention is to get reliable free information as a revenue for free work.

If the most reliable informations are references that are excluded from commercial exploitation, unless the exploiter has an individual license contract with the provider of the reference data, the commercial exploiter has the choice either to sell a product without informations that are available for free,
or he has to pay.

Your method of including CC will mean not more use by commercial firms.

Here is a though for you.
Take OSM and combine with CC sources and then provide that as FSM (Free Street Map).