On 13/02/19 20:16, Joseph Eisenberg wrote:
> tag it with man_made=incinerator

+1

+ another 1

Use the description key if you think there should be any explanation e.g. description= waste incinerator

    sent from a phone

    <tagging@openstreetmap.org <mailto:tagging@openstreetmap.org>> wrote:

    > I tagged it as a waste transfer station & power generator  (for
    consistency), but I feel this is an error.

    if there isnt a power generator you should not tag it like one.
    Maybe we don’t have a common tag yet, you could tag it with
    man_made=incinerator (there are already 8 of them and it seems a
    perfect fit)

    man_made=works does not apply as it is not a production plant.

    Cheers, Martin