Tagging min and max withdrawals on the ATM is asking for confusion. The
normal limits are set by the card issuer, and I can see many people
mistakenly putting their personal card limits into these tags on the
ATM.

More relevant here would be the denomination mix. ATMs have a fixed
number of canisters (maybe 2/3/4), each of which can hold a single type
of note. Which denominations are loaded depends on historical usage
patterns. Stocking low denomination notes might be good for user
convenience, but bad for the possibility of running out of money in a
busy location. Knowing the normal mix for a particular ATM, in
particular the smallest denomination, is useful for knowing which
amounts can be dispensed, and which not.

So instead of min_withdrawal on the ATM, I would suggest
min_denomination.

In the case of multi-currency ATMs there will need to be a
currency-specific variant, like min_denomination:EUR=20

Problem is, it will probably require data from multiple transactions
from small to large to work out the mix and we need to keep mappers
merging the data from their experience, and not overwriting the valid
data from a previous ATM user, while recognising that the denomination
mix can change, even according to the days of the week (weekends might
be different to weekdays in city centres).