On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 at 03:14, Andy Townsend <ajt1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For an example of what _would_ be called groundskeeping in the UK (think
> kit to create, manage and maintain sports grounds specifically)

Yes, I'd agree with the others.

For Australia as well, groundskeeper / groundsman would suggest the person
that grooms & maintains football & cricket grounds or golf courses, not
somebody looking after their own backyard.

I also agree with you that there is currently no appropriate tag for a shop
selling & servicing lawnmowers & similar, but don't think this tag quite
hits the spot. I'd suggest  possibly changing it to shop=garden_equipment /
=garden_maintenance / or just =lawnmower!, which would all seem to work
better?

Thanks

Graeme