Hello, there.

I mapped a forest made of several pieces of woodland, some contiguous and some
isolated, with differents leaf_types. I mapped this
(https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/9393253) with a landuse=forest
multipolygon, with common tags such as name and operator on the relation, and
with leaf_type tags on the outer members, as each has a different value. It
seemed a good way to model the fact that these woodlands were considered part
of the same forest but had differents leaf_types, but I am unsure now: the JOSM
validator claims that contiguous outer members is an error, and
openstreetmap.org renders a misplaced name and no leaf_type. Is it a modelling
failure or a renderer and validator error? In the first case, how should I map
this?

Awaiting your answers,

Regards.