Hi,

24. März 2019 12:05 bkil wrote:
> What about these (also added to the wiki talk page)?

Thanks for compiling this list of (over-)namespaced tags currently
which contain mainly yes and are mentioned in this wiki and/or
currently in use in OSM. I renamed the wiki subtitle from "What about
these?" to "List of namespaced tags with yes values" [1].

This steadily growing list gives an indication how critical the
situation in OSM is, given the fact and killer-argument, how difficult
it is to maintain (store, index, group) and search over-namespaced and
prefix fooled keys (as I described here [2]).

This deteriorates the quality of OSM - and it hurts, given the fact,
that there is a proven alternative with semi-colon separated values,
which even allows tagging no-values (e.g.
service=no_retail,retail,repair,second_hand).

:Stefan

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Namespace#List_of_namespaced_tags_with_yes-values
[2]