I now splited the table into two parts so you can see how the wiki will look like (not equal)

See
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/baby_changing_tables#Tagging

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Baby changing table
From: Valor Naram
To: "Tag discussion, strategy and related tools"
CC:

I've already made a suggestion to split the wiki pages into two parts:

The first one describes the key "changing_table" as a replacement for "diaper". This section will compare the old tagging with the new tagging without introducing new subkeys.

The second one describes the extensions (adding of more information which are fully optional to provide)