On 09/05/19 03:22, Paul Allen wrote:
On Wed, 8 May 2019 at 18:08, <wiki_openstreetmap_org.5.k...@spamgourmet.com <mailto:wiki_openstreetmap_org.5.k...@spamgourmet.com>> wrote:

    I have seen that some people already started to reply to this main.
    AGAIN: Mails here will not be processed (by me)!!

You have pretty much guaranteed that those who find it easier to respond here will vote
against your proposal because it ignored their suggestions.

+1

No need to separate countries.

toll:type... NO. the values of time and distance indicate the fee paid will be related to those quantities ... the time one? The slower you go do you pay more or less compared to the faster vehicle???

toll:assessment=time/distance .... but not toll:type!

And of course if these comment are ignore I will vote against... Bye.