On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 at 13:40, François Lacombe <fl.infosrese...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Le dim. 23 juin 2019 à 14:20, Paul Allen <pla16...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> On Sun, 23 Jun 2019 at 13:01, François Lacombe <fl.infosrese...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Like any power supply.
>>>

>> Erm, yes and no.  Our existing tags don't specify frequency or voltage
>> but connectors and you
>> have to infer what is going to come out of those connectors.
>>

> Err what is this?
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:voltage
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:frequency

Something I didn't know about. :)

> Here is the Zurich Airport ground energy systems documentation.
> Three types of supplies : Aircraft, ground and GPU
>
> https://www.zurich-airport.com/~/media/flughafenzh/dokumente/das_unternehmen/laerm_politik_und_umwelt/luft/2018_zrh_aircraft-ground-energy-system_20180214.pdf

Ah, OK.  I live and learn.  I'm more familiar with smaller airfields.

It's not so desirable to add power_supply=GPU on the airport perimeter or
> relation because you'll have to deald with electronic appliances charging
> supplies, industrial supplies or any other numerous kind of supplies in
> such a complex facility.

Thinking of airfields I'm familiar with, power_supply=GPU on the airport
perimeter would be
necessary.  One only has mobile GPUs.  A couple are on air force bases, so
the messes may have
appliance charging these days.  One has no catering/residential facility (a
hotel has long been
planned but never materialized) so for all practical purposes there is only
the mobile GPU(s)
to deal with.  Yeah, I'm sure special arrangements could be accommodated,
like "Do you mind
if I use a mains socket in your office to charge my phone?" but
unless/until it's offered as
a service, I wouldn't map it.

--
Paul