and what if I do not agree with the English text. I saw the example
for addr:street in your movie.
The description now says you have to add addr:postal_code. This is not
true for countries whare postal code boundaries are mapped. I do agree
that this is needed in countries that use ZIP codes though. How do we
solve such issues (before they get translated in too many languagues)
?

regards

m.