On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 05:04:53PM +0200, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> sent from a phone
> >
> > I would be all in favour of introducing "business" as long as it was
> > not restricted in that way. Easy with various values.
>

> what would be the definition , for profit? Private ownership? IMHO it would
> probably make stuff more complicated rather than easier to introduce yet
> another generic term for businesses, but we’d have to see a concrete proposal
> to know more .

I think I would go with "duck-tagging" here rather than needing a
precise definition. But do we have any generic terms already? Unless
you just mean office.

When I am mapping, I often find businesses that offer some service or
other which may be of interest to some map users. I have been tagging
them as "business" as I can't bring myself to call them offices. But I
have now come full circle!

ael