Here in Spain chargers like this are used by motor_vehicles but forget
about it, because before they have to be clients. I think this would be
best definition for access. But also I will use other key to specify they
have to be charging. You can find other places where charging would be not
compulsory so it is better to prepare the map for this. My option would be
for the parking spot (charger would be mapped separately):

amenity=parking_spaces
capacity=1 or 2 or 3
access=customers
charging=only

Assume there will not be any hgv trying to charge in a supermarket parking
as they don't park there with or without traffic sign which says that.

Salut i mapes
yopaseopor