Hi all,

flood_prone=yes doesn't sound to be good semantics.
Should we rewrite it as floodable=* with 3 or four big level of probability
(or causes, or whatever) instead?

Many people raised concerns about yes/no tags and the key name seem to
contain two distinct information (floodable + probability) while the value
meaning could be improved.

Furthermore, such work can be useful for many hazard description.
This proposal is interesting :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/hazard

Floods can also occur on river banks surroundings when hydropower is in
operation upstream
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/tagging/2018-July/037973.html
Here is what is often displayed : https://imgur.com/a/TLhZcgE

All the best