Sent from a phone

> Am 20.06.2019 um 02:18 schrieb Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com>:
>
> It is a land use, residential .. at least on a temporary basis. possibly
> landuse=residential, residential=migrants?

Sorry for replying late, just found this draft and sending it for the archives:
I would generally not use landuse to tag a feature, landuse is a
property how the land is used, it is not suitable to define "one piece
of refugee camp", with a name etc.

This could be tagged with something like amenity=refugee_camp or
man_made=refugee_camp (or something else). Dedicated settlements or
huge camps might merit a place tag as well.
E.g.
http://www.thetower.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/An_Aerial_View_of_the_Zaatri_Refugee_Camp-1024x627.jpg

Cheers,
Martin