On 19/11/19 22:21, Paul Allen wrote:
On Tue, 19 Nov 2019 at 09:07, Herbert Allmeier <herbertallme...@gmx.de <mailto:herbertallme...@gmx.de>> wrote:

    1) There was a discussion about the proposal already. There were
    some problems with the preferred place of discussion. I move the
    discussions from the mailing list to the discussion page on the
    wiki and back.

You missed the entire point of that discussion.  Nobody asked you to copy discussions from one to the other.  I doubt that anybody wants you to copy discussions from one to the other (I certainly do not).  What people objected to was your statement that you would ignore anything
said on the list and only deal with things on the wiki.
It's really quite simple: deal with discussions on both the list and the wiki. don't copy stuff
from one to the other.  That's how everybody else does it.

I will be voting no on the proposal. As the author has no intent to discus the proposal here I will not elaborate on on my reasons .. because the author will not respond here to discuss the issues. I look forward to voting no.