It's a good question.
The ferry-boat example is familiar here as well, but no information is
given on the ferry stretches. I know of shuttle buses to overcome steep or
dangerous road stretches in bicycle routes. I am sure there are cable cats
in recreational walking routes. There are multi-valley ski routes that
includes ski lifts.
Would be helpful to have additional information tagged as , like operator,
contact, operation periods ecc.

Worth having a thought-through proposal that caters for as wide as possible
range of similar mixed-mode routes.