small_electric_vehicle for segways and electric kick scooters seems
confusing to me: I would imagine this including electric golf carts
(already tagged golf_cart=yes/designated/no) and perhaps other things.

It’s also a bit odd that electric pedal-assist bicycles with limited top
speed are to be tagged electric_bicycle= but faster e-bikes would be tagged
“speed_pedelec=“ - shouldn’t it be “high_speed_electric_bicycle=“ or
similar?

Joseph