On 23/12/19 20:33, Francesco Ansanelli wrote:

Il lun 23 dic 2019, 10:05 Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com <mailto:61sundow...@gmail.com>> ha scritto:

    On 23/12/19 18:24, Francesco Ansanelli wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I would like to find a good tag for the case in subject.
    > In particular I'm referring to mandatory courses that workers
    must to
    > take part (like security on workplace) after they start a new job.
    > The goal of the company is to release a certification after the
    > subscriber reaches the minimum amount of hours and passes a
    small exam.
    > Probability the tag:
    >
    > office=*
    >
    > with a value generally agreed is the best option.
    > On the Italian ML has been suggested:
    >
    > office=training
    >
    > It is undocumented but it has some occurrence on taginfo.
    >
    > What do you think?

    Vocational training. Another part of the eduction system.

    From

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Education_2.0#Professional_college

    amenity=college

    Description=Training for security (or what ever)

    education_program:security=yes
    education_program:safety=yes etc

    ???

Well... amenity=college is the same thing I suggested initially on the Italian mailing list:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-it/2019-December/068219.html

Because IMHO it's a similar concept.
In the end, in Italy, a base security on workplace course it's 8 hours, then 4 hours every 2(?) years... It's not a a certification that you're a security expert.
Maybe that's the difference.. If it is.

:) Lets see what others think.
There is also First Aid training that is done for workplaces as well as sports, scouts etc.