Regardless of whether the main tag should be changed or not, on second thought,
I think the following tags should be used:

brand= To indicate how the service is branded, for example, a recycling/bottle
return company or the name of the super market where the machine is located

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Reverse_Vending_Machine_-_Fresh_Plus_-_Pod_šiancom_-_Kosice.jpg

<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Reverse_Vending_Machine_-_Fresh_Plus_-_Pod_%C5%A1iancom_-_Kosice.jpg>

                Located inside and branded as Fresh (a supermarket), the
receipt can only be exchanged in Fresh.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Reverse_vending_machine_for_the_NSW_Container_Deposit_Scheme_at_the_Kooringal_Mall_2.jpg

<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Reverse_vending_machine_for_the_NSW_Container_Deposit_Scheme_at_the_Kooringal_Mall_2.jpg>

                Located outside and branded as Return and Earn (a government
scheme), retail vouchers, PayPal an e-vouchers are available.
operator= To indicate who maintains/services the machine, possibly the same as
the brand, maybe hard to find out.
breweries= To indicate the brands of containers that the machine accepts