It is not unusual to have one parking area with one name with dedicated
areas for different vehicle categories. I cannot use amenity=parking for
both the entire parking area and the vehicle-type-specific "sub"-areas, at
least JOSM does complain when you do that. We could ignore that and use
nested amenity=parking tags.

.