On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 07:04:20AM +0100, Marc Gemis wrote:
> Perhaps I was not clear, what was pointed out is that it is sufficient
> to have the address on the building, there is no need to repeat it on
> the POI (besides the parts that are different such as unit_nr or
> floor).
> Although I now think that person said that it would be OK to have the
> address on a separate node next to the POI, which does not work if you
> only see a list of nearby Foobar POIs. In that list you want to see
> addresses as well.

I duplicate the address on the POI as then the POI is self contained. So
once the POI disappears the complete object may be deleted and not some
tags sorted.

A huge issue in workflow IMHO is that tags stay behind after some POI
disappears, or better, parts of the address get accidentally deleted
by someone editing the POIs information from an tag aggregating Object.

So i try to seperate out the individual functions of the objects. Makes
it much simpler in maintaining the data.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de