Hi Lionel,

from what I've understood, the parking_space tag is meant to identify exactly one parking space, so the capacity whould be always 1...

In the specific case of parking spaces for disables persons, unfortunately there are many way of tagging it... In this issue related to the visibility in the OSMand app there are probably almost all of them. https://github.com/osmandapp/Osmand/issues/6805

I'm currently using the one that seems to me the simplest one: amenity=parking_space + disabled=designated

m2c

Ale