This also is important. There are fountains (not many) which have an
official document in situ to inform that the water was tested, with the
analysis results and date.
This could go into another key, which would compose even better the
fountain tag. I had never noticed that legal=yes/legal=no keys but I
think it would be a good addition to the fountain wiki, at least on the
countries where they apply.