> These "parks" often have identical characteristics to these
tourism=*_site : they sometimes have a common reception desk for
different camp_pitch, toilets, a drinking water point, ...

Many places in the USA are tagged leisure=park when they really ought
to be boundary=protected area, or divided up into smaller areas which
represent the actual feature.

If the "park" is large, often only part of it is the campsite. In that
case, create a new area which just includes the actual
tourism=camp_site feature, if you can confirm the boundaries, and this
should include the individual pitches as well.

If there are more than one cluster of pitches which are widely
separated and have a separate entrance or reception, there may be
several separate tourism=camp_site areas.

Your link did not work for me. Were you trying to show the relation
with ID 6565934, perhaps?
https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/6565934 - "High Cliff State
Park".

A "state park" is similar to a "national park" though smaller and
managed by a State instead of the Federal (national) government, so it
usually should be a boundary=protected_area instead of a leisure=park.
In this case the State Park seems mainly for recreation, so it's
possible that part of the area should be tagged leisure=park, but the
part that is a historic site shouldn't be, nor the part that is a
tourism=camp_site, etc... (I don't know the area well enough to re-map
it myself)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/en:High%20Cliff%20State%20Park?uselang=en-US
- "The effigy mounds at the top of the escarpment have led to a small
part of the park ... added to the National Register of Historic
Places, listed as High Cliff Mounds" - that's not a leisure=park, but
perhaps a historic=archeological_site (actually, it looks like these
are already mapped).