Hello there,

the social_facility:for=* tag is used to describe the group of people that
is primarily served by the social facility. In my opinion there is the value
"family" missing on the Wiki (
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:social_facility:for)

Let me explain why: There are many types of social facilitys that work with
children, juveniles and parents or other personal living contituting the
family. In Germany there is educational domestic advice (erziehungsberatung)
and flexible educational support (ambulante Hilfen zur Erziehung) for
example.

To make it short I propose this addition to the wiki:
social_facility:for=family
Social facilities that work with the whole familie, not only children /
juveniles or grown-ups in the family - for example educational domestic
advice (Erziehungsberatung) or flexible educational support (ambulante
Hilfen zur Erziehung).

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:social_facility

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Tagging-f5258744.html