> I propose changing the path page...

Disagree. A track is primarily used for agriculture, forestry or related
activities.

A path is primarily used by people on foot, on bicycles, or on horseback.

While most paths are narrow, because those 3 means of transportation do not
require a wide roadway, there are many paths which are 3 to 4 meters wide,
where motor vehicles can theoretically access them, but they are not
agricultural or forestry tracks, but are designed and used as multi-use
paths.

Consider that the average sidewalk is 3 meters wide in most developed
cities, which is plenty wide to drive a small car down it. That is not a
highway=track, its a sidewalk.

Most paths and footways in urban parks are more than 2 meters wide. They
are not tracks.

– Joseph Eisenberg