Try

~ 10 years ago.

On 15/6/20 7:52 am, Jo wrote:
If you enabled expert mode, you can download from Overpass directly into JOSM.

Polyglot

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020, 23:29 Mateusz Konieczny via Tagging <tagging@openstreetmap.org <mailto:tagging@openstreetmap.org>> wrote:

    Jun 14, 2020, 22:55 by vosc...@gmail.com <mailto:vosc...@gmail.com>:

        Is it not possible to get people who were involved in the
        original import to check these.things?

    Good idea, any idea how to identify accounts that added this tags
    into OSM?

    Standard way to to this failed - loading all objects tagged with
    this in Overpass Turbo
    would fail - 600 MB of data would crash browser.

    Next idea is to hunt for various download areas across USA, but I
    hope for a better method.

        without knowing what information these codes carry ore once
        carried,

    That is why I created pages documenting what kind of info is
    stored in imported tags