Yes, I do no trust FB declarations at all, it FB still refuses to
attribute OSM properly and I hope that FB employees will not be elected into
OSMF board.

But in this case in FB self-interest is to keep this data available to OSM
and I expect that they will continue this.

Jun 19, 2020, 18:05 by me-osm-tagg...@keepawayfromfire.co.uk: