On 25/07/2020 03.34, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
On 24. Jul 2020, at 16:18, Matthew Woehlke <mwoehlke.fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
if there is no name, what makes a parking space logically one lot?

Consisting of one contiguous surface? Clearly associated with the same building?

but it’s clearly distinct things: a motorcycle parking and a parking for
automobiles...

What is "clear" to you is not "clear" to everyone. I look at those and I see *one* parking lot.

By your logic, we should also carve out disabled parking, PEV parking, carry-out parking, etc. from all parking lots.

IM(NSH)O, that's dumb. *Especially* if parking spaces are mapped.

--
Matthew