Hello,

You could use "line_management=transition" (and according to the wiki also "location:transition=yes"). See for more examples the wiki https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag%3Aline_management%3Dtransition with similar entries as the photo you posted.

Whether this suppresses the warning in JOSM, I do not know.

Kind regards,
/Hidde/