Thank you, Joseph.

If no one opposes, I'll do just that.
Regards.

Às 16:43 de 12/11/2020, Joseph Eisenberg escreveu:
Since the tag man_made=threshing_floor has already been used 7 times
(https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=threshing_floor#values)
you can create a page to document this, however, you would also need
to mention that historic=threshing_floor is much more common (actually
landuse=threshing_floor is also equally common), and it would probably
be fair to create a historic=threshing_floor wiki page too, in that case.

If you want to suggest deprecating historic=threshing_floor and
replacing it with man_made=threshing_floor, or otherwise changing
existing common usage, you should make a proposal so that the
community can discuss this.

-- Joseph Eisenberg

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 2:53 PM António Madeira via Tagging