Hi everyone,

I react on the notes of Graeme,
There are a lot of things to map, but Animal trails or nature tracks are not
the high items to map and if as suggested that they are found on areal views, I
find that a good argument to stop using views without surveying locally and
outside for a closer look and good description.
A horse track is not a good choice to tend to walk on foot, it already has its
own tag bridle way.
So practical I would not spend time to argu about this kind of paths, but dont
map them and specially short cuts, they are damaging nature unneccesary and
should get access=no.

Greetz*********