1) both are in use and while level:ref has more uses most of them come from
mass edits[1]

2) this edits were intended to document current tagging practice, not to create
a proposal

3) addr:floor went through a proposal[2] and I am not going to mark it as
deprecated
without consultation

4) I am not planning to work on deprecating either one

5) I am not aware about any subtle differences except what was mentioned at
wiki page
(tagging trash can with level:ref seems reasonable, tagging trash can with
addr:floor seems
weird, similar with other tags not carrying addresses)

6) If someone wants to make a proposal related to this tags (including
deprecations)
- feel free, I am not planning to do this

[1] note spikes in usage count at
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/level%3Aref#chronology
indicating large numbers of tags added in very short time, with barely any use
otherwise -
typical for imports and mass retaggings
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/addr_keys_(2011-04)

Dec 18, 2020, 13:35 by dieterdre...@gmail.com: